Help Center / How do I pay my fines if I’ve been disciplined?

The department only accepts payment in the form of cashier’s checks or money orders. The respondent should make the cashier’s check or money order payable to the Department of Health, and should mail the payment to the following address:

Department of Health
Compliance Management Unit
Post Office Box 6320
Tallahassee, FL 32314-6320

For payments delivered via Overnight service, send to:

Department of Health
Compliance Management Unit
4052 Bald Cypress Way, Bin C76
Tallahassee, FL 32399-3276

The respondent must include their license number and case number on all documentation mailed to the Department in referenced to their compliance case. Any additional questions should be directed to

Supporting Documents
Medical Degree Verification
Postgraduate Training Verification