Help Center / I am not a licensed practitioner in Florida; do I need a permit to provide expert witness testimony in a civil or criminal case?

If you are an allopathic physician, osteopathic physician or dentist, licensed in another state but do not hold a Florida medical license, and you plan to provide expert witness testimony in Florida, you must register for an Expert Witness Certificate. If you are interested in becoming an Expert Witness, please select “Licensing” for more information.

Supporting Documents

Medical Degree Verification
Postgraduate Training Verification
License Verification

Supporting Documents - Visiting Physician